Earn Free Bitcoin

Koan 01 koan nasca lines Downtempo

Koan – When Invisible Becomes Visible EP – Downtempo

01 :: Nasca Lines 10:34
02 :: Mai’s Crystal Bridge 07:18

Ambient artist Koan has released a fresh EP entitled When Invisible Becomes Visible on the experimental Russian netlabel Otium, with MP3 and WAV files available here. If you enjoy chill-out, this release will make a nice addition to your collection.

Koan – When Invisible Becomes Visible


Video Rating: / 5

-Ebsa – HeartworK Rap Hip-Hop

01. A Thing or Two (03:43)
02. Hustle Legit (03:25)
03. Like it or Not (03:27)
04. Remain Resolute (04:34)
05. Not Without a Fight (03:18)

RELEASED:December 10th, 2014
GENRES:
Hip-Hop
Rap
hiphop
LENGTH:00:18:27
LABEL:LCL (LibreCommeLair)
The EP is called HeartworK and it is exactly that. This is an important record for me because it is the first time I’ve release a body of work which was written, recorded and produced at one time. I expect the EP will give people a clear picture of where I currently am as an artist.

Before writing these five songs in a 6-8 week period in late 2014, I hadn’t written a song for over a year. My current positive and structured environment and lifestyle allowed me to be inspired upon hearing ATIRA’s beats. The music allowed me write freely in a way that is more literal and meaningful than a lot of of my early work.

I hope people will enjoy it, identify with it and be inspired/motivated by it. I also hope to get more offers for performances and collaborations as a result of the new EP.
Big thanks to LCL for releasing my debut solo record: HeartworK EP 2014.

freemusicarchive.org/music/Ebsa/HeartworK/
Video Rating: / 5

Comments